This program allows you to go from an Open Water Diver to a Dive Master.
Scuba World’s Dive Master program is your gateway to working in the diving industry.
We guarantee you will receive the highest quality course in Queensland. Scuba World has been training divers safely for the past 33 years.
Our mission with courses is simple: we will do WHATEVER IT TAKES to train a person to become a scuba diver for life. We want every customer to feel safe, confident and comfortable when they dive in the ocean.
Your safety is paramount to Scuba World.
After certification Dive Masters may do the following:
- Lead certified dives
- Assist SSI Instructors with pool/confined water and open water training under direct supervision
- Meet the criteria to act as a Certified Assistant
Cost: $6,999 or $136 a week on interest free terms
The Cost Includes
- Navigation course
- Deep course
- Night & Limited Visibility course
- Enriched Air Nitrox course
- Boat course
- Equipment Techniques course
- Science of diving
- Stress and Rescue course
- Respond Right courses
- First Aid
- Oxygen Administration
- Dive Guide course
- All materials for all courses listed above (manuals & slates)
- Internationally recognised certification cards (one per course)
- Air fill Operator (cylinder filling in accordance with relevant industry standards)
- Professional indemnity insurance
- A professional, high quality dive system (Aqualung Regulator, Suunto Computer & Aqualung BCD) which will be fitted out by a Scuba World staff member. This package is valued at $3,000.
UNIQUE SCUBA WORLD OFFER:
50 dives a board the Scuba World dive vessel. This is valued at over $4,000.
Schedule and Structure
This course will be organised when you have your personal orientaiton with a staff member. We will suit it to your needs
The course will take roughly 100 hours
- Be at least 18 years old
- Own a Total Diving System of professional type and quality
- Have a current medical for scuba diving not older than one year and signed by a licensed medical practitioner